Wednesday, May 25, 2011

There's a First Time For Everything

One thing you'll learn quick about me is that I suck at keeping up with things.

But only certain things.

Money? Not a problem. My checkbook is balanced to the penny. Daily.

My kid? Easy-peasy. I keep her entire schedule in my head.

Work? My boss can ask for a random file that hasn't been touched in 5 years and I put my hands on it in 5 seconds.

But journaling? (and now blogging) Whoo, boy. This'll be a challenge.

It's an important challenge though. I spend 8 hours a day, 5 days a week in front of the computer. And though I usually think my life is boring, a lot of people ask me if I have a blog, so maybe there's some mild interest? I dunno. HOWEVER. Since I AM in front of said computer so long, I figure I might as well take to the "webwaves" whenever the mood strikes me and speak my mind.

Speaking of speaking my mind. I feel the need for a disclaimer: I am not politicially correct. By a long shot. So if you're easily offended. You might not wanna read this. I'm also extremely opinionated. And sometimes my opinions are different from others'. That's ok.-It's what makes life interesting. But if you're easily offended. You might not wanna read this- cause I ain't gonna apologize for how I feel. Govern yourselves accordingly.

So now... I'm off to brainstorm for something to write about. May God have mercy upon us all...




No comments:

Post a Comment