Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Leavin' on a Jet Plane

Finally! It's almost time! 2 more days of work and then I am OUTTA HE-AH! I shipped all 24 lbs of clothes and shoes up yesterday. My packin' skillz iz gettin' better the more I go up there. I can't wait to see my Kelly, go to the Twins game and just RELAX.

Highs in the mid-70s will rock, too.

And I can't lie... I'm intrigued to see what happens with Twatwaffle. According to my trusty Magic 8 Ball, things could get... interesting. (You should know that Magic 8 Ball has, like, a 90% accuracy rating. That's better than Delta's percentage of flights showing up up on time, y'all.)

Don't know if I'll post again before I go, but if you're friends with me on FB, you'll be able to see what I'm up to till I get back. (As one of my bosses/FB friends put it "It's like watching Gulliver's Travels or something!")

Anyways, play nice. And if you can't be good, be good at it.

*MWAH*


No comments:

Post a Comment