Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I have a confession to make...

I'm turning into a hoarder. I never dreamed it would happen to me. But it has.

I'm hoarding money.

Finally. I am FINALLY hoarding money. AND I'm not using my credit card. It's a frop'n miracle, y'all. It's amazing. See? I put the money in the bank, and then I don't go out to eat or go to the mall.

Or Target.

And then more money comes in before I can spend the money that was in there. Then I STILL don't go out to eat or to the mall.

Or Target.

And then MORE money comes in. Holy balls!

Now I ain't rich or nothin. Hardly. And I've always had "just enough" to pay my bills, but that was because I was buying what I wanted with my handy-dandy American Express (they heart me at AmEx... but they're about to hate me when I pay this sucker off in a couple months) I just did my bills for the week and I'll have a few hundred dollars left over AFTER I pay them... and by that time MORE money will have come in.

This could be the start of something truly beautiful. Sweet Baby Jesus, PLEASE let me remember this feeling always so I can STICK TO THIS.

AMEN.

2 comments:

  1. So... I just read your blog! And I definitely have a better understanding of everything going on with you than just getting snippets on FB, so thanks for sharing! And congrats on hoarding money - that's awesome!

    Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope it didn't offend you lol! Check back, I try to update pretty frequently. (I stalk your blog daily!) And I love reading about the kids! Tell Ben good luck with school. He's gonna rock it, I'm sure. Love you, too!

    ReplyDelete