Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bringin' the cray-cray to the yay-yays (<-- Yankees)

It never ceases to amaze me at what the prospect of flying north for a week will do for me. Kelly isn't going to be able to make it down here for awhile- and I hadn't planned on going until August- so, we decided to switch. Ima visit in the spring and she'll come in the fall (which is really just "still dead ass summer" here)

The nice thing about Ed being in Lake City is I now have an easier ride to the airport in Jacksonville. THAT's nice because I would need to be independently wealthy to afford a ticket outta Tallanasty these days. But with Skymiles, I can fly (non-stop! holla!) in and out of Jacksonville at decent times for the bargain price of $185. Now DAT's what I'm talkin bout!

And not that the yay-yays need any help (and not that I drink) but I'll be arriving on Cinco de Mayo. Coincidence? I think not.

The Vikings won't be around (curses!) but we ARE going to see the Twins play the Angels. I even got our awesome seats again. That guarantees us a day in the Cities and at the Mall of America. (I'm terribly afraid that I'm going to run into the DSW store and start murmuring "Precious" while I pet the shoes. Kelly SHOULD keep me from such things. But if she doesn't, rest assured, she'll get pictures and post em for the whole dang free world to see.)

T'would appear as though it's time to get my tan on!

2 comments:

  1. I love your writing style Mandy. So fun! It makes me smile imagining you fondling/drooling over the shoes and DSW lolol shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can write all proper and fancy and legal when I have to, but when I get to just write... It's practically uncensored. I just write how I think or would talk. I'm glad you like it, though. Gives me hope I'm not a total geek.

    ReplyDelete