Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Prozac Diaries: Chapter 4- Why HELLOOOOO there! Nice of you to join us!

So for the first time in... I honestly don't know how long, I had a short period of time yesterday with NO. ANXIETY.

I know, right? *fist bump*

Surprisingly my food diary is helping me. I am seeing that I can eat and not gain weight (thanks to a more stable metabolism and regular Zumba, I've actually lost a couple pounds. At least that's *my* version- and I'm stickin' to it) I also looked at my tummy yesterday when I was getting dressed and caught myself thinking "You know... my tummy is pretty!"

I had a hard time going to sleep last night, but I purposely didn't take anything. I was so proud of myself for making it through the afternoon and evening that I wanted to keep trying. Of course this morning I was shaking like a leaf, but I put a little bit in my tummy and that helped.

Today I'm going to get mah hair did with Ed's sister- and hopefully CJ will let Chels cut her hair, too! Tomorrow I have to go back to the doc for a checkup and Friday I see my counselor. Then FINALLY it's SATURDAY. The day I fly north for a week of cool weather and relaxation.

With any luck the Prozac will have made itself RIGHT at home by the time I get back to civilization. :)

PS: Thank you SO MUCH for all of your love and support. I can't tell you how much it means to me. (Well, I can, but it's all so sugary sweet that you wouldn't believe me. So... thanks. Just... thanks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment