Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Really? Wow.

I'm proud to report that the twatwaffle broke rank night before last and texted me. I'm also proud to report that it's clear I had made more peace than originally thought with the whole thing because you coulda knocked me over with a feather when I saw that sucker come in.

I'm SAD, however, to report that I texted back and that the conversation went on for a few hours.

I did NOT unleash hell- I figured that was a dish best served personally.

Like next weekend maybe?

What surprised me the most was the context of the text "So are you ready for your birthday?" (Oh yeah, that's what I got after 3 weeks of NOTHING. Not "Hey"... "'Sup?"... "Sorry I snapped at you for no reason, please consider this my mea culpa")

Ok. REALLY? You ask me that a week EARLY and then when I ask "Do you even know when my birthday is?" I get the correct response (Yes, July 30) and I even get ("And 31 is not old")

Stop with the mind f***!!! Granted you can see all of that on FB, but since when have you shown THAT much initiative to go LOOK?!?

Life would be easier if my brain overruled my heart sometimes, I swear.

I freely admit. I'm sitting back and waiting to see how this ordeal plays out. I'm not even gonna front.

And I have my BFF on standby with a shock prod if I get outta line.

No comments:

Post a Comment